VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Hun School ***QB Patrick Holly commits to play at Harvard

Author:
Tiger81
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:33:47 08/20/17 Sun
In reply to: Observer 's message, "Hun School ***QB Patrick Holly commits to play at Harvard" on 21:49:18 08/18/17 Fri

There is a bit more color in this article: http://www.nj.com/times-sports/index.ssf/2017/08/hun_qb_pat_holly_commits_to_pl.html

Referring to his Dad, he says:

"He just wants the best for me," Pat said. "He knows a lot about football, and the Ivy League. I was wanted at Harvard, and he just wants what is best for me. He is happy about it, and he won't have any problem putting on the Crimson H."

"I just didn't see myself going to college five minutes away, or 45 minutes away, but it wasn't really a huge thought to me how far it was. We have been to Cambridge a bunch of times, and every time I went up there, I loved it."

I can see why the presence of White would be a negative factor for him, but the lack of Princeton even being in the mix is puzzling. If he had gone to Yale that would have been quite a story line! Also interesting that a 3-star QB got his first offers only in the last few months.

In any case, it is always fun to see legacies follow in their parents' footsteps and best of luck to him at Harvard.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.