VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Power 5 transfers to the Ivies who thrived?

Author:
voy vey
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:18:23 08/25/17 Fri
In reply to: voy vey 's message, "Re: Power 5 transfers to the Ivies who thrived?" on 17:08:10 08/25/17 Fri

Pretty sure Clifton Dawson, Than Merrill and Rashad Bartholomew also did not START for their Power-5 schools (not to mention, does Air Force "count" as Power-5?).

Gavin Hoffman does appear to have started for Northwestern, based on Internet-available stats.

So, there's one...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Power 5 transfers to the Ivies who thrived?

Author:
Son of Eli
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:15:30 08/25/17 Fri

Thanks Voy Vey. I thought that was the case, but didn't want to do the research. And Air Force is not power 5.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Bowwowwow sees good things coming for the men in blue!

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:46:51 08/26/17 Sat

Bowwowwow, on the Yale Football Blog, says:

August 22, 2017 at 9:42 AM
"I believe we will see a much improved team that will contend for a league title this season. Next season, we will win the damn thing outright."

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Bowwowwow sees good things coming for the men in blue!

Author:
Son of Eli
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:02:17 08/26/17 Sat

That's nothing compared to Just a Pilgrim's boastful predictions about Harvard beating Yale last year. Apparently he still hasn't recovered.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: You take the Harvard-Yale game quite seriously, don't you?

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:16:16 08/26/17 Sat

Personally, I have no trouble letting Yale win one every 10 years or so to keep the rivalry alive!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Yes I Do

Author:
Son of Eli
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:36:24 08/26/17 Sat

Priority #1 is win an Ivy Championship
Priority #2 is beat Harvard
Priority #3 is beat Princeton.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: You take the Harvard-Yale game quite seriously, don't you?

Author:
remember it well
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:46:47 08/26/17 Sat

Observer is such a dedicated follower of Yale football news, websites, blogs etc. that it makes me wonder if he is a Crimson because Harvard was his safety school.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Sorry, pal ....

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:58:08 08/26/17 Sat

The "Home of the Hamburger" ranked pretty low on my list of options, which thankfully I didn't need to resort to! The idea of spending *4 years* in New Haven was depressing indeed! I shudder to think about it, even today! Happy for you that you were able tough it out.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Sorry, pal ....

Author:
remember it well
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:32:16 08/26/17 Sat

Yet extremely preoccupied now with the football program of the school that was low on your list of options.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Bowwowwow! Some other things I've learned about bulldogs:

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:22:34 08/27/17 Sun

Did you know that bulldogs rank 77th out of 79 breeds in intelligence?

The English Bulldog is good for apartment life. They are very inactive indoors and will do okay without a yard. This breed is an indoor dog. Useful characteristics in the Home of the Hamburger, where the outside can be unsafe, even for dogs. Bulldogs do best in temperate climates as the breed can chill easily in cold weather and have trouble cooling off in very hot weather.

Moderate Maintenance is required: Regular cleaning of the face and ears will keep the Bulldog healthy and looking good. Having handy pet wipes at the ready will make this daily process a breeze. Their nails should be trimmed regularly with a nail clipper or grinder to avoid overgrowth and cracking. Their ears should be checked regularly to avoid a buildup of wax and debris which can result in an infection. Skin fold should be cleaned regularly to avoid infection. Teeth should be brushed regularly.

Moderate Shedding: Expect this dog to shed regularly. Be prepared to vacuum often. Brushing will reduce shedding as well as make the coat softer and cleaner.

Difficult Training due to limited intelligence: Training is difficult, which might not be suitable for a first time dog owner. Patience and perseverance are required to adequately train it. Professional obedience schools can also be helpful.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Obsession is noted

Author:
bulldog10jw
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:32:22 08/27/17 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Obsession is noted

Author:
Ivy wanna be
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:21:33 08/27/17 Sun

That is hilarious.!!! Just a tad OCD:?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Bowwowwow! Some other things I've learned about bulldogs:

Author:
Just a Pilgrim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:13:46 08/27/17 Sun

The bulldog is a foolish and vapid little beast, everybody knows that. Percy Haughton knew what those silly little animals were good for...God how I long to live in the days when men were men! The NuMales of the Ivy Leagues....what an abomination.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Sorry, pal ....

Author:
L et V
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:24:50 08/27/17 Sun

Poor O has the intellectual horsepower of an Amaker starter. The closest he came to an Ivy League degree was a check from the Harvard House of Pizza. And yes, he does enjoy skulking through other school's writings just as he scampers away when it drizzles. The peeping O is an inspiration to us all.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: You are sick.

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:36:15 08/27/17 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Bowwowwow sees good things coming for the men in blue!

Author:
Just a Pilgrim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:02:24 08/27/17 Sun

I won't deny it....

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Bowwowwow sees good things coming for the men in blue!

Author:
Son of Eli
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:23:45 08/27/17 Sun

Remember the sin of pride. I hope you learned your lesson.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: How about the sin of nastiness?

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:02:19 08/27/17 Sun

Seems common in the Home of the Hamburger!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: How about the sin of nastiness?

Author:
Ivy wanna be
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:10:12 08/27/17 Sun

Peeping O's shouldn't throw stones at glass houses.? Take a look in the mirror who is the most beautiful of them all.? Why it's a bulldog....!!!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Another nasty guy from the Home of the Hamburger!

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:45:17 08/27/17 Sun

Who's throwing stones at glass houses.? Take a look in the mirror, Ivy Wanna Be ... who is the ugliest of them all.? Why it's a bulldog....!!!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: No nastiness at all.? Peeper O.!!

Author:
Ivy wanna be
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:23:50 08/27/17 Sun

Don't worry about the big bad bulldog,? He only bites when he sees Crimson. Handsome Dan is an Old English Bulldogge . Why were they bred, to be nasty. Bloodsport to go after bulls..!!! So compared to a little Crimson and it's brethern peeping O . It's all good you got plenty to spare.!!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Would you translate this into English?

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:10:53 08/28/17 Mon

I know they had to change breeds, since the old breed couldn't breed any more in the normal fashion.
http://www.nhregister.com/connecticut/article/Yale-University-makes-mascot-statement-with-a-11311880.php

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Oh Peepers, your quite tedious

Author:
Ivy wanna be
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:56:37 08/28/17 Mon

Yawnnn , oh yes and what's a crimson, something you find 7 days out of the month..? Now that's just disgusting .!!! Go Olde English Bulldogge's

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: More snottiness from the "Olde Englishe Bulldoggie.

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:06:06 08/28/17 Mon

Yawnn ....

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Peeping o you think way to highly of yourself

Author:
Ivy wanna be
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:19:24 08/28/17 Mon

Take your hanky and wipe your nose.? Don't be so critical honey it's OK.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Hamburger, honey, you think way to highly of yourself!

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:11:58 08/28/17 Mon

Oh Ivy Wanna Be ... woofwoofwoof! Take your hanky and wipe your big flat nose! Don't be so critical honey it's OK. Woofwoofwoof!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Peeping O , look who's being snotty now

Author:
Ivy wanna be
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:33:07 08/28/17 Mon

Yup ,that's the typical response I was waiting for ,your so predictable.as the Jamaican say, you be a Rass clot. You Clinton supporter.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: A snotty, predictable -name-caller, that's what you are.

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:38:46 08/28/17 Mon

And not as clever as you think you are, either.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: A snotty, predictable -name-caller, that's what you are.

Author:
Ivy wanna be
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:29:19 08/28/17 Mon

Typical snotty emotional response LMAO.!!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Typical snotty emotional response LMAO !!

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:38:29 08/28/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Ayut you be same Old O Peeper .!!!

Author:
Ivy wanna be
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:21:56 08/28/17 Mon

Keep on working at it Sonny .? Excuse Me Peeper O.!!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Is English your second language?

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:06:56 08/28/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Why no it's actually my third

Author:
Ivy wanna be
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:37:28 08/28/17 Mon

Mein Peepers O , nein engentich sit mein drittle, mein dummkoff

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.