VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: So Where Was It?

Author:
Diogenes
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:02:47 09/02/17 Sat
In reply to: Calvin 's message, "So" on 21:44:29 09/02/17 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: So Where Was It?

Author:
An Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:36:45 09/04/17 Mon

Here are two answers:

Although BDHY is nominally called the North division, Cornell is actually further north than New Haven.

Wait a minute, Cornell is also further north than Providence.

Hold on! Here's the shocker! In addition, Cornell is also slightly further north than Cambridge. Amazing, right? Dartmouth and Cornell are the two most northern Ivy League schools.

According to his wife, George Shultz's tiger tattoo was on his lower left cheek. My public relations exec had hers on the opposite side. After our business dinner, I was dropping her off at her apartment before the taxi headed back to my hotel. I was expecting a chaste handshake when she disoriented my expectations by suddenly paying the cab fare. I was totally confused by her move, thinking to myself, "What's going on here?!" before composing myself to get out of the taxi.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: So Where Was It?

Author:
Diogenes (An Observer)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:08:22 09/04/17 Mon

A Schultzian placement, no doubt fully appreciated. Life's pleasant surprises are always the best.

Thanks for the info on Cornell's northerly position. I always assumed that Ithaca was south of Boston. Maybe we're looking at the "Ed Marinaro Division".

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.