VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Evan Boudreau leaving Dartmouth

Author:
Calvin
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:59:43 11/10/17 Fri
In reply to: Diogenes 's message, "Re: Evan Boudreau leaving Dartmouth" on 18:07:51 11/10/17 Fri

As an outsider, and without knowing specifics, it's disappointing to see a player of this caliber leave the League early. I imagine it was not an easy decision given the family history, but his interests outweigh those of fans.

On a positive note, GG may be sweating the greater likelihood of Dartmouth not finishing 4th and the consequences of having to settle his bet.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Evan Boudreau leaving Dartmouth

Author:
Don Sormwiater
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:53:10 11/11/17 Sat

This is terrible news for the program. Evan has been the face of the program and I’m sure this was a very difficult decision give his deep family connections to Dartmouth, I’ve always been impressed by how well he represented Dartmouth even when we all wondered what was going on with the decisions and coaching especially last year when it was clear the coaches didn’t know how to get the team to work together, play defense and react to different scenarios. Going winless for 9 games was a huge step backwards. This year we also lost a freshman comit before the school year started. I would bet the discussion has been going on for awhile with Evan and the coaches so I doubt he made a last minute decision. They probably held the information as not to tip off scouting. Regardless it’s a big loss and the coaches should be held accountable along with the athletic diirector. If the program is going in the right direction you don’t lose kids like this in your program. I’m glad he’s graduating and should be applauded for getting through Dartmouth in 3 years. Will be interesting to see where he lands next.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.