VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: *Boudreaux

Another Fan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:10:45 11/11/17 Sat
In reply to: Greenhorn 's message, "Re: *Boudreaux" on 22:55:15 11/10/17 Fri

Greenhorn, you obviously don't know Evan or what goes on behind the scenes. This kid works daily year round on his game, hours a day. Usually alone....He is driven to win and get to the tournament. I have never met a more quality kid in my life. I won't presume to speak for him. I will say that whatever school gets him will get a hardworking, selfless teammate whose only care is winning. Trust me, he will have his choice of top level schools to choose from. As far as Dartmouth Basketball goes? You reap what you sow...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: *Boudreaux

[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:28:23 11/11/17 Sat

If you know what goes on behind the scenes, explain why he made those comments to the paper, and why he announced he was leaving only the day before the season started.

If he doesn't want to be there, or his driven to get to the tournament, obviously he shouldn't stay. But there are other kids who chose Dartmouth in part because he did. Those kids, and the program will be lost without him.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: *Boudreaux

Another fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:52:47 11/11/17 Sat

Again, I can't speak for him but what is his choice when asked questions by a reporter? How should he have answered differently that would be taking the high road?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.