VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Evan Boudreau leaving Dartmouth

Ivy loyalist
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:58:21 11/12/17 Sun
In reply to: GreenIvy 's message, "Re: Evan Boudreau leaving Dartmouth" on 23:21:07 11/12/17 Sun

Not sure why Boudreaux decided to leave but the program is going nowhere fast and I’m sure he had a good reason. Everyone who has met him that I know says he’s a really good kid. Let’s face it Dartmouth was picked 7 th in the pre season poll and lost to an awful team on Friday ranked even well below Dartmouth. Same questionable coaching and questionable playmaking by our veteran players. I heard from a friend who coaches that to keep his eligibility Boudreaux had to leave and not play in a game this year. My view is he played his heart out the past two years and this isn’t a program making any progress. I don’t blame him for wanting to play at a higher level and that’s not going to happen at Dartmouth with this coaching staff. If he can graduate in three years that’s impressive. Given his family connection to the college it couldn’t have been easy and I put this on the coaches. You can tell they don’t have a clue what they are doing on the sidelines. I for one want to stop hearing about their process and see some wins which are few and far between. I was at the game Friday and was distressed that little has changed from the coaches first year. Would have thought he’d learned something

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.