VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Evan Boudreau leaving Dartmouth

Author:
Ivy Fan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:12:50 11/14/17 Tue
In reply to: YAGreen 's message, "Evan Boudreau leaving Dartmouth" on 15:49:28 11/10/17 Fri

The post from UpUpBG is the only factually accurate one in this thread. Evan's departure will ultimately prove to be addition by subtraction as McLaughlin builds a stronger team culture and eventually a winning program. Posters claiming to know "what goes on behind the scenes" are woefully ignorant on this topic, and the speculation about interest from Stanford, Northwestern, or Wisconsin is totally absurd.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: I'm not saying he's right, but...

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:30:50 11/15/17 Wed

His theory *is* consistent with what is known of the timing of events.

But again, looking forward to hearing more about the story at some point.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Evan Boudreau leaving Dartmouth

Author:
Green For Ever
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:54:26 11/15/17 Wed

Ivy fan sounds like you have some inside info? How do you know what is factually correct unless you were there or a coach told you. I’ve heard from a source inside the athletic department that there are a lot of big time programs interested in Boudreaux because they apparently have to call and find out if they can talk to him. Don’t know the process here but there is some NCAA requirements. Have you heard differently? My contact says they are getting a ton of calls so I don’t think you have your facts right on that one.

Author:
AnotherFan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:12:04 11/29/17 Wed

Ivy Fan - I didn't have proof before but your comment about upper tier schools contacting Evan being absurd sounded like you had a personal reason not to believe in the kid. Are you a coach or player for the team?
Anyway, its official: https://twitter.com/GoodmanESPN
On top of that my sources in the administration office have said many many other top tier schools have requested permission. I think maybe other schools will appreciate a kid who works hard, takes care of business and averages 17+ and 9+ a game.....

Author:
loldartmouth
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:44:07 12/11/17 Mon

Just wanted to revisit this scorching hot take since the kid ended up committing to #13 Xavier today. Sad to lose his talent, but happy I don't have to see him beat up on Penn this year.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.