VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I said "Hear, Hear" to George, not Yale Faithful

Author:
Diogenes
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:00:31 11/16/17 Thu
In reply to: George 's message, "Re: Evan Boudreau leaving Dartmouth" on 10:06:37 11/16/17 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: The rest of us wish him well, too

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:10:33 11/16/17 Thu

Who exactly is wishing him ill? I'm sure everyone is appreciative of his giving it everything he's got for two seasons and that everyone hopes he looks back on his Dartmouth days fondly.

That being said, we'd like to know what happened. Best I can tell, there are three possibilities being floated:

1) He quit because of spite.

2) He intended to leave the team after maximizing workout time to ensure that he would have minimal rust for whatever Power 5 team he suits up for next season.

3) He was genuinely unsure of what he would do until the day before the season opener.

If you insist #1 is incorrect, ok fine. But in my humble opinion, the other two options don't make him look much better.

The team wasn't able to overcome Mitola's premature departure and Cormier paid the price for it. While I'd be delighted if McLaughlin finds a way to make things work, I'm not expecting us to be competitive in the league anytime soon....

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.