VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Evan Boudreau leaving Dartmouth

Hoops alum
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:01:39 11/16/17 Thu
In reply to: YAGreen 's message, "Evan Boudreau leaving Dartmouth" on 15:49:28 11/10/17 Fri

I agree with the posters that this thread is based on too much speculatiion and I for one am glad we had Evan for two years and am highly disappointed we lost him for his final two. Popularity on a team doesn’t make a team better and given how much we lose certainly doesn’t translate to winning especially last year. We need to raise the bar on this program. Last year the valley news was accurate in saying guys just did t show up and they were especially hard on Miles Wright who had so much promise but disappeared the last two years especially on defense. He’s a captain. Ok but now elevate what you do as last year was incredibly disappointing. We went from a tough coach to a too nice coach in my mind. We lost an excellent player and one of the best in the league. Team chemistry is important but not if you can’t win. Ultimately McLaughlin will be judged by his record. That he couldn’t keep one of the best players in the program is on him. He is repay so let for the program and I hope he can do more than talk about improvement but show it. I for one am very worried that any top talent recruit will not come here and bet we are a program that sets expectations to make the tournament not being a “nice guy” that accepts being at the bottom of the league. i want to be wrong but I️ haven’t seen it yet with this coach and I’m a loyal fans

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[> [> Subject: Thread is closed

[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:00:01 11/17/17 Fri

nothing more can come of it

Focus on the games tmrow

Can the Little Sicilian with a little help from Harvard, tie for the title, what about Dartmouth

more importantly what is Bruce Wood going to do for the next 9 months other than organize the Upper Valley's premier paint brush collection. I haven't seen it but apparently it is very impressive

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.