VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Yale Basketball

Author:
Old Eli
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:21:23 11/28/17 Tue
In reply to: Son of Eli 's message, "Yale Basketball" on 07:56:09 11/10/17 Fri

I went to the game at Delaware Monday night 11/27. First half was great, team looked fast, deep, and played together really well, bigs looked active, lots of ball sharing and good outside shooting. Up 21 at the break and it felt like that was a good outcome for Delaware. Second half the hosts played better and Yale couldn't hit free throws, so final margin ended up as 10.

Clearly miss Mason and Bruener, would be an absolutely scary team with them. Hope they can still compete without them.

For anyone in Philly, South Jersey, Baltimore or DC, highly recommend attending a game at UofD if a team that interests you visits. Close to I-95, nice little downtown, arena has great sight lines, concessions limited but very good for an arena - BBQ and UofD Dairy ice cream.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Yale Basketball

Author:
Son of Eli
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:23:54 11/28/17 Tue

I’m hoping to make the trip there someday to see Yale play Delaware in football.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.