VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Evan Boudreau moving on to a top 10 ranked program

Author:
IvySportsJunkie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:37:25 12/12/17 Tue
In reply to: YAGreen 's message, "Evan Boudreau leaving Dartmouth" on 15:49:28 11/10/17 Fri

While I am sorry to see Evan leave the Ivy League, it is impressive that he is joining a top 10 ranked program in the prestigious Big East Conference. He will be playing for Chris Mack, who is one of the nation's top coaches. I watched Xavier's impressive upset of a very powerful University of Arizona team with three first round NBA players (Markkanen, Trier, and Alkins) in the NCAA tourney last year.

Evan could be a perfect fit to replace Xavier's current very versatile senior wing player J.P Macura, who is their second leading scorer and third leading rebounder. Coach Mack likes to recruit versatile players who can play multiple positions. It will be fun to see how Evan matches up at this elite level. Congratulations and best of luck to him.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Sad Commentary

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:21:06 12/13/17 Wed

Interesting how purported Dartmouth fans are tripping over each other to congratulate Boudreaux for leaving early and joining Xavier, but haven't said a word of recognition for the Dartmouth women after getting what might be the biggest win in program history.

I'm not sure what can explain the discrepancy, but it's a sad commentary.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Sad Commentary

Author:
AnotherFan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:26:58 12/13/17 Wed

Maybe because this thread is about Evan Boudreaux leaving Dartmouth?

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Sad Commentary

Author:
Calvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:58:06 12/13/17 Wed

He's just worried about the implications to his promise to stop posting for a month if Dartmouth fails to finish at least 4th in the League.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Even assuming I said that...

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:06:19 12/13/17 Wed

I'm sure that I included an "assuming we're at full strength" caveat, as I've been doing since the 2012 football season.

Indeed, had Bourdreax suited up for us, it seems a given that Dartmouth would qualify for the tourney.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Even assuming I said that...

Author:
Calvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:32:39 12/13/17 Wed

You're channeling Trump again.

[> [> [> Subject: I said it in the thread

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:07:40 12/13/17 Wed

See above.

And nothing stopping those people congratulating Bourdreax from starting another thread giving the women a shout-out.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.