VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Oh Please

Author:
L et V
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:56:56 12/16/17 Sat
In reply to: holtsledge 's message, "Oh Please" on 07:53:07 12/16/17 Sat

While I have no wish to be seen as consorting with the foe, leave us string together a few 1888-like seasons before we proceed with the deification of St. Anthony. None of us wishes to be seen as the New Haven version of the now blessedly silent O.
As for us v. GA in 2029 (I hate the number 29), a toxic brew of folly and hubris, I suggest we settle it by single combat, bulldog v. bulldog. Michael Vick could referee at a neutral site, say, Gettysburg

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Oh Please

Author:
old blue
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:18:24 12/16/17 Sat

gentlemen; indeed what a difference a year can make.add to the squad the trio of mr rymiszewski,mr oluokon and mr tyler and defensive coordinator mr mcgowan and the whole team changes on defense from 3-7 season to 9-1. add mr dudek to the offense with the same turnaround.coach reno had a great season with only a flub on the reservation. if coach reno can keep mr mcgowan and his coaching staff for a few more years i suspect with the addition of key players each year our squad will continue to be successful year in and year out. after all coach cozza had the benefit of keeping superb defensive coordinator mr amendola for more than twenty years with the addition of key players each year.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Oh Please

Author:
Son of Eli
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:38:13 12/16/17 Sat

I must be making progress with you L et V on the Georgia game. "Folly and Hubris" is an improvement from "lunacy." :)

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.