VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: NY Post article on Mike Smith of Columbia basketball

Author:
Lion1976 (Angry)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:45:17 12/31/17 Sun
In reply to: cadyellow 's message, "NY Post article on Mike Smith of Columbia basketball" on 00:08:47 12/24/17 Sun

Old lion, I completely disagree with that. I think Hickman has shown great improvement this season. If he keeps improving at this rate, I think he can be an All-Ivy player soon. He plays very hard and his shot is improving. He has been knocking down his shots recently and creates a lot of chances for Columbia. Castlin hasn’t done very well since his return from injury and seriously lacked stamina in the game against Maine. I don’t think he’ll ever be the same player that he was before. If Hickman gets more game time, he will be able to improve his shot and become the player that we all know he is.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.