VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Preserving my objection for the record

Author:
Go Green
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:47:41 01/12/18 Fri
In reply to: Observer 's message, "What makes you think these "modest steps" are open to us, Memphis Bill?" on 08:40:31 01/12/18 Fri

Just noting my continuing objection that "Y" was the only one that satisfied the attendance criteria at the time, and that "Y" chose to join the other seven in I-AA.

Otherwise, pay me no heed and continue with the substantive discussion.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Preserving my objection for the record

Author:
old blue
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:18:27 01/12/18 Fri

gentlemen; mr go green objection although duly noted would be partially overuled on the factual basis our blue and the cantabs both met the alternative requirements of an average of 17k and 30k stadium capacity in 1981. the cornelians;bears,lions and indians did not meet either requirement. it would be interesting to see which teams in the major league also met the attendance requirement.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.