VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Brown game

Author:
Diogenes (Green Enthusiast)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 01:13:09 01/27/18 Sat
In reply to: Green Enthusiast 's message, "Brown game" on 22:11:28 01/26/18 Fri

Jackson had 13 rebounds and 9 points in 17 minutes.

Emery had 18 points and 5 rebounds in 28 minutes.

Knight had 12 points in 25 minutes but only 1 rebound to go with 5 turnovers, 2 blocks and 1 steal.

Barry had 4 points, 4 rebounds and 4 assists in 38 minutes.

Wright shot 20% (2 for 10) from the field and had 3 rebounds in 32 minutes.

Johnson had 9 points and 5 rebounds in 32 minutes.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Funny

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:16:43 01/27/18 Sat

The Brown fans have the exact opposite take from the game as you did.

http://boards.basketball-u.com/showtopic.php?tid/21047/post/new/#NEW

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Funny

Author:
Green Enthusiast
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:21:06 01/27/18 Sat

I would feel that way if I were a Brown fan as well. My point is despite the second half heroics we give up giant leads and should have adjusted in the first half. I’ don’t believe Brown is more talented and Dartmouth could have gone inside much earlier based on scouting them better. Brown is a young team and we let them dismantle us in the first half. So yes we can give credit for the comeback but it’s ultimatwly about who wins the game and we aren’t doing that much. 3 Dicision 1 wins to bad teams and one Division 3 team. Our ability to charge back indicates talent but why aren’t we able to play a full game. I would argue we need leadership on the floor which is very inconsistent right now. It’s very frustrating because I do believe the league is wide open but we aren’t positioned to take advantage of that. Our team simply isn’t ready to play when they step on the floor. Is that on the coach? The captains? Our seniors? Maybe all three. Our freshman and sophomores have talent but we don’t seem to be able to pull it together. Kudos to Emery for a great game. Chris Knight and Andrease as well What happened to Wright and Barry? Teams with good guards shut us down and we don’t adjust fast enough. Same story last year

[> [> [> [> Subject: Another perspective

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:42:35 01/27/18 Sat

We are literally two plays away from being 2-1 in league and toasting McLaughlin as a basketball genius.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Another perspective

Author:
Green Enthusiast
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:01:06 01/27/18 Sat

But alas we are not and instead are 0-3. We can cheer the comebacks but the poor first half play and inability to put a full game together is the issue and bottom line. This isn’t coaching genius it’s poor coaching

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.