VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Miles and Miles

Author:
Greenhorn
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:56:11 01/29/18 Mon
In reply to: John Harvard 's message, "Re: Brown game" on 14:51:01 01/28/18 Sun

Worth noting that Wright now routinely draws the opposition's best defender. Used to be that when teams collapsed on Boudreaux, he'd get open looks from 3 and uncontested buckets. No more.

He still brings it on D every game, and has improved statistically across the board.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Miles and Miles

Author:
Diogenes
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:48:49 01/29/18 Mon

If I'm reading the Dartmouth website correctly, Wright is 14 of 39 from the floor in the four Ivy games thus far played (Harvard, Harvard, Brown and Yale). He bageled the second Harvard game.

It also appears that he's playing almost the whole game.

I haven't focused on his D and therefore have no reason to doubt what you said. Thanks for pointing that out. I'll pay attention to his D next Friday and Saturday..

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Miles and Miles

Author:
Green Enthusiast
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:55:25 01/29/18 Mon

While Miles has some good defensive games he does not play good defense the entire game. He should be a lock down defender but he picks and chooses when he wants to play hard. He disappears and isn’t reliable yet plays major minutes. It’s not a new issue and has been the story of his career. Miles could be an outstanding defender but it’s apotty. Yes I agree there’s been some improvement but not enough for a senior in my humble opinion.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.