VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Brevin White

Author:
M3
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:28:48 01/30/18 Tue

As the dog says on Scooby Doo "Ruh Roh "

https://247sports.com/Article/QB-Brevin-White-breaks-down-Alabama-visit--114393324

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Brevin White

Author:
Tiger81
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:28:18 01/30/18 Tue

A big life decision for young Mr. White, he seems to be fully aware of the options, opportunities and risks that are in front of him. Good luck to him with whichever school he chooses. It would be great to see him in Orange & Black for 4 years but if we are going to lose him, better Bama than Harvard!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Brevin White

Author:
Diogenes (Two opportunities)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:42:41 01/30/18 Tue

Does he want, for the rest of his life, to say:

1) I was admitted to Princeton, but went to Alabama and played on two National Championship teams before getting my MBA at Stanford;

OR

2) I was offered a football scholarship at Alabama, but went to Princeton and played on four Ivy League championship teams before getting my MBA at Stanford.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Brevin White

Author:
O&B
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:55:56 01/30/18 Tue

Or door number 3..
I was admitted to Princeton, but went to Alabama and never played a second because they brought in five star QB recruits every year.

[> [> [> [> Subject: If that happens...

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:16:25 01/30/18 Tue

Princeton is accepting transfer students now!

Or he can do the Spencer Gloger thing... whatever.

Author:
Calvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:32:34 01/30/18 Tue

How many Alabama grads go to Stanford for an MBA?

In my experience, people who talk about where they were admitted instead of where they graduated come across as pretenders who are defensive about it, and usually wish they had decided differently.

Most of us wish someone had sat us down and explained things like this to us when we were that age, instead of learning - and not always what we expected - by living it, no matter how mature we thought we were.

[> [> Subject: interesting take Dio

Author:
holtsledge
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:49:23 01/30/18 Tue

but I'll take Door number 2

[> [> [> Subject: Re: interesting take Dio

Author:
Diogenes (Holtsledge)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:25:49 01/30/18 Tue

If I were his Dad, door #2 would be my choice as well. Would I have taken door #2 when I was 17, full of myself and Bear Bryant called wanting me to be his starting anything??? Probably not.

Author:
Jerrylh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:11:28 01/30/18 Tue

I am also sure that he knows that Tua Tagovailoa is going to be a sophomore and is ahead of him. Hurts is still there. Bottom line is that if he plays at all, it won't be until he is a junior. But then again, I am sure that Brevin White is aware of all that. On the other hand, he has a solid chance of starting for Princeton as a Freshman. The other unknown is who is Alabama going to bring in the following year.

Author:
sparman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:37:38 01/30/18 Tue

Not to belabor the issue, as none of us has any input, but yet another factor - his position coach and OC will almost certainly change during the next 4 years. In fact the current ones are both new to Alabama now and the new OC has moved around quite a bit.

And any replacement will probably assist in recruiting and thus could favor "his" guys.

This isn't sounding like someone who would be happy foregoing the football glitz.

[> Subject: Nick Saban Shakin' It and Groovin' It

Author:
An Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:41:00 01/30/18 Tue

Yesterday, one of the ESPN talk shows broadcast a hilarious video taken surreptitiously of our man Coach Nicholas Saban.

Saban is in a recruit's living room and it's obvious that the recruit and/or his parents asked him to join them in dancing to some of their favorite songs.

Somebody sitting near the side of the room seems to have covertly videotaped Saban moving and grooving. He's wearing his bright red Alabama sportcoat and getting down pretty well for a white guy eligible for AARP membership. He's got a very serious look on his face and it's clear that he's trying very hard to keep up with the rest of the family in the room.

My point here is that Coach Saban is willing to do just about anything to win the recruiting game. He's just won his second national championship in three years and he's now out on the road working it *hard*.

Author:
IvySportsJunkie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:30:16 01/30/18 Tue

Calvin, you make a excellent point since the chances of getting into a top MBA program, let being able to attend Stanford GSB, coming from Alabama is extremely remote to say the least.

To illustrate this point, College Confidential conducted a comprehensive survey of who are the top feeder undergraduate colleges for admissions to the top 10 MBA programs. They analyzed the Facebook and LinkedIn profiles of students currently enrolled at these top MBA programs.

To no one’s surprise, the Ivy League dominated as providing the top feeder undergraduate schools to getting their students admitted to the most elite MBA programs with 6 of the top 9 feeder colleges. The representation from the Ivy League was: 192 coming from Harvard, 183 Penn, 113 Yale, 101 Princeton, 89 Columbia, 80 Dartmouth, 59 Cornell and 47 Brown. The Ivy League students represented 49% of the total MBA student body at these elite MBA programs. In contrast, Alabama did not have a single representative at these MBA programs. The only four colleges coming from Power 5 football conferences placing a significant number of their students at these elite MBA programs were 117 from Stanford, 95 Duke, 84 Cal and 67 Northwestern. Likewise, the stats for the feeder colleges to the most selective jobs in fields like investment banking, private equity, and consulting are very similar.

Based on these statistics, you could argue that Brevin would have over 100 times greater chance of going to the Stanford, Harvard or Penn MBA programs by electing to attend Princeton than if he went to Alabama.

Author:
Ivy Patriot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:00:25 01/30/18 Tue

"the chances of getting into a top MBA program, let being able to attend Stanford GSB, coming from Alabama is extremely remote to say the least."

I rather suspect that if you graduate as a QB with a top GPA from Alabama (with a Princeton acceptance in your back pocket) you'll have no problem finding a high-ranking Bama grad on Wall Street who would jump as the chance to bring you into his/her company. Likewise, I think that in building a strong class there are top MBA schools that would welcome an individual with that diverse a background into the fold.

I'll grant you that the average Alabama grad with borderline credentials might struggle to find a spot in a top MBA program, but you are deceiving yourself if you think a Crimson Tide QB with strong academics and connections in finance can't land at one of the top business schools in the country.

Author:
IvySportsJunkie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:39:28 01/30/18 Tue

It is true that top MBA schools like to admit elite athletes (Olympians, all league performers, team captain, etc.) with strong GPAs and GMATs.

What is different is Ivy League athletes who see very limited playing time do not have a disadvantage getting in top MBA programs or elite jobs. I know a ton of Ivies athletes who did not excel in college, but who flourished post-graduation. If you do not play much at a school like Bama, your opportunities post-graduation simply are not as promising. This does not mean if Brevin is a backup player at Bama that he would not find a good job, it simply means it is much, much harder than coming from the Ivies or a Stanford, Duke, Northwestern type program.

Author:
sparman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:54:02 01/30/18 Tue

And per ttje artilce, he will continue to be Alabama's guy right up until they get the next 5 star recruit. Or maybe 4 star, if he misses a few passes, as Hurts learned.

Author:
Bulldog Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:12:51 01/30/18 Tue

What was Jalen Hurts’ record before being replaced in the second half of the championship game? 26-2? QB rating of 140+? The next QB will be replaced at AL as soon as his first slip up (or before). Much though I would not look forward to battling with him over the next 4 years, he should choose Princeton!

Author:
M3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:00:39 01/31/18 Wed

From Alabama recruiting blog

"That leaves 15 players for the eight available slots. It is possible two of the 15 might accept walk-on status.

One slot for a QB for either 3-Star Brock Purdy, 4-Star, Brevin White or 4-Star, James Foster. It is rumored White might accept a walk-on slot."

Going,going....

Author:
holtsledge
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:46:24 01/31/18 Wed

if White walks on at Bama then I question Princeton's academic standards because he obviously isn't that smart

Author:
IvySportsJunkie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:54:35 01/31/18 Wed

There is one possibility that Brevin may be considering related to potentially heading to Bama. If he goes to Alabama and is not able to become the starter, then he could potentially graduate early and leave to play at a school like Duke or Northwestern as a graduate transfer.

This year, his brother Brady White was the third string QB at ASU (the second string QB was an Alabama transfer). Brady graduated after his junior year at ASU to transfer to Memphis as a graduate transfer with two years eligibility.

[> [> Subject: Why not just transfer to Princeton?

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:11:06 01/31/18 Wed

If he doesn't become the starter by his sophomore year, why bother finishing at Bama?

If he wanted to play for Duke or Northwestern, he probably could do that now.

[> Subject: Maybe he's an avid fisherman

Author:
Calvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:18:17 01/31/18 Wed

http://www.pensandpatron.com/lists/each-state-one-photo/?utm_campaign=Each%20State%20Photo%20List%20-%20Desktop%20USA%20OB&utm_source=OutBrain&utm_medium=CNN+Politics&utm_content=008d9663925b306f37395668131ff10498&utm_term=Each+State+Perfectly+Summed+Up+In+One+Photo

Author:
TigerFan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:15:09 01/31/18 Wed

Or there's the other option. I went to Alabama, but wrecked my knee, so I didn't play football and I have an Alabama degree, but it only took me three years. And a lot of the guys I was supposed to play with weren't there at the end anyway.

The bonds that are built during 4 years at an Ivy League school, particularly if you are an athlete, are pretty unique. It's hard to appreciate that as a high schooler.

Author:
RTR
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:42:59 01/31/18 Wed

I have a son that played dootball at Princeton and had a PWO offer at Bama (he would have likely started at long snapper at some point), and another son who went to Alabama as a student, but he knew lots of the FB players. Many had ivy offers
If you think you can play nfl football, and /or you want to challenge yourself to play at the highest level, it’s a no brainer. In mynexperi Nice, kids who have SEC or similar offers but chose IL don’t LOVE football like the SEC kids do. The IL have options, and a bright future ahead of themselves. The SEC type player firmly believes they are going to the NFL, esp if they sign with Alabama. Many quickly realize they can’t compete and transfer, others work hard and hope to get one year of playing time (which will get you an nfl look, if not as a draft pick as a UFA). Some use the benefits of FB to get a job, but it carries less far than you’d expect.

Author:
O&B
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:08:26 01/31/18 Wed

He has to consider this. The last five years of QB commits at Alabama
2017 Tua Tagovailoa rating .98 5*
2016 Jalen Hurts rating .92 4*
2015 Blake Barnett rating .98 5*
2014 David Cornwell rating .92 4*
2013 Cooper Bateman rating .96 4*

Brevin White rating .89 4 *

Every year a new 5* or highly rated 4* coming in to the fold.
Better off at Princeton

Author:
Ivy Patriot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:11:27 01/31/18 Wed

GUARANTEED his rating goes up if he commits to Alabama. Ratings for top kids who commit to the Ivy League often go down.

Author:
jerrylh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:47:09 01/31/18 Wed

I am sure that he is aware that if he goes to Alabama, there is a decent chance that he never sees the field. First of all Tua Tagovailoa is the heir apparent for the next two years. Then he will have to beat out the 5 stars behind him. If he is not certain to play, I just don't understand the reason (unless it is money) to go to Alabama. If he wants to go to Wall Street, an Ivy degree is the way to get there.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Brevin White

Author:
RTR
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:05:34 01/31/18 Wed

Tua s brother, a rising HS junior, is also in the que. absolute stud QB

Author:
An Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:48:20 01/31/18 Wed

Following up on the insightful comments of RTR and O&B, this was not uniformly true throughout my career, but there was at least one occasion when I had more than one prospective employer bidding on my services.

Of course, each company recruiter wanted to put me in touch with the current corporate superstars to discuss the great opportunities there. After I had those conversations, which were predictably effusive in praise, I asked to speak to a few ex-employees who had recently left on their own accord.

Pursuant to RTR's post, if I were young Mr. White, I would ask Coach Saban for permission to speak with Blake Barnett, David Cornwell and Cooper Bateman.

Author:
Bulldog Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:01:12 01/31/18 Wed

Very well put. He should explore what has happened to these unknown QBs and why. Having a Brevin White in the Ivy League should boost the prestige and competitiveness of the league (and lead to the Playoffs?). I say this as a Yale fan who may end up regretting my support.

Author:
M3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:05:41 01/31/18 Wed

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2018/01/where_things_stand_in_rare_ala.html

Can Jason Garrett give this kid a call.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Ask And Ye Shall Receive: Interview With Alabama QB Benchwarmer

Author:
An Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:07:13 01/31/18 Wed

Following up on my own post of earlier this evening, it turns out that Brevin White does not need to call Blake Barnett, David Cornwell or Cooper Bateman.

On the same AL.com website that M3 linked to, there is an interview with Luke Del Rio (son of Jack), who was a walk-on arriving in the same class as Cooper Bateman.

Del Rio is quite bitter. He believes that he beat out the scholarship players, but did not get more reps in practice because scholarship guys got priority over walk-ons. He felt that he deserved a scholarship as well but Saban told him, "We can't have six quarterbacks on scholarship."

Del Rio transferred to Oregon State, which was still holding the scholarship they originally offered in high school, as did Oklahoma State and Colorado State (coached by Jim McElwain).

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2017/11/candid_ex-alabama_qb_explains.html

So that's what it feels like to be a benchwarmer for Nick Saban.

Also, read the comments from the Alabama fans in the comments section. One guy says that Brevin White should attend Alabama over Princeton because he "could might win a Heisman Trophy."

I once sat next to a former Miss Teen Arkansas USA on a flight out of Des Moines and ended up dating her for a year. Lovely blonde beauty with legs that went on forever. Today, she is an eye surgeon in Little Rock. Didn't see that one coming, right?

An engineering major, she was obviously a very bright gal, but she regularly used the words "might can" to indicate that someone might be able to do something. Yes, that's really the way they talk down there. It was jarring every time she said it. I'm not sure Brevin White could stand hearing that for five years unless the speaker is a beauty pageant winner (which of course Alabama has plenty of, too).

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: How walk-ons get screwed

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:06:47 02/01/18 Thu

A guy at USC (who probably should have gone Ivy) wrote about his experiences.

https://www.amazon.com/Walk-Shocking-Behind-Footballs-Underdogs-ebook/dp/B00GUO85X4

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Ask And Ye Shall Receive: Interview With Alabama QB Benchwarmer

Author:
RTR
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:33:35 02/01/18 Thu

I know several walk ones at Alabama. Most just wanted to be part of the team, happy to do scout team and get the perks - free tutors, great food, great free clothes, and good seats for their family at home games. Saban appreciates them, and I’ve taught several in MED school. But way more are like del rio. Football at Alabama and in Alabama is a multi billion $ business. The players are parts.

Author:
Bulldogs1234
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:15:42 02/01/18 Thu

Y'all are missing the big picture. Bama's numerous and luscious sorority girls are always enamored with their football players and absolutely love showing their gratitude to their national champions.

So grade deflation with a bunch of sour feminists in central New Jersey or a taste of fine Southern hospitality with the greatest college football team on the planet for four years?

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:04:53 02/01/18 Thu

The reigning Miss America went to Brown.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Score: Brown 1, Alabama (many)

Author:
Calvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:02:43 02/01/18 Thu

I wasn't aware he was considering Brown as an alternative.

But to paraphrase Mav, I doubt Brown offers the target rich environment that Alabama does.
http://www.rolltide.com/sports/2016/6/10/sports-c-cheer-spec-rel-cheer-info-html.aspx

Plus, Alabama probably does not as many consent forms to be filled out and countersigned.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Score: Brown 1, Alabama (many)

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:33:42 02/01/18 Thu

I won't bother doing it, but I'm sure I could do some searches for Princeton women who have absolute nothing to apologize for in the attractiveness department.

Is the average UA student better looking than the average PU student? Most likely. But the Princeton QB really should not have a problem finding attractive dates on campus...

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Unfortunately Cal

Author:
holtsledge
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:44:29 02/01/18 Thu

the one in the fifth row on the left is probably more my speed now

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: You never know

Author:
Calvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:53:39 02/01/18 Thu

Maybe if you circulated information about your Florida estate and leisurely life, your fortunes would be different than you think.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Could be worse...

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:55:21 02/01/18 Thu

Could be the one sitting in front at the bottom.

:)

Author:
jerrylh (+)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:08:37 02/01/18 Thu

Not only attractive, but brainy as well.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Brevin White

Author:
Calvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:28:10 02/01/18 Thu

I'm sure both of them are very nice and wonderful people, too, who will have great careers.

In all seriousness, I think we all would be very proud if an ivy path awaited our daughters and we respect the accomplishments of our fellow alums. But we don't have to ignore some of the demographic and numerical differences from, say, an Alabama, that might appeal to an 18 or 19 year old, the way they did to most of us at that age.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Brevin White

Author:
IvySportsJunkie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:47:12 02/01/18 Thu

Calvin, I do agree that we should be proud of the accomplishments of all our Ivy students.

That said, many of us were not so brainy as 18 and 19 year olds when it came to who we were attracted to. Fortunately, we wised up over time. In may case, I clearly out kicked my coverage by marrying one of those brainy coeds.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Sounds good

Author:
Calvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:39:18 02/01/18 Thu

and I trust the play will not be under review any time soon.

[> Subject: Advantage Bama

Author:
IvySportsJunkie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:54:04 02/01/18 Thu

Calvin, you may have identified the key variable in this recruitment process. In college, I remember diligently studying the pictures of the coeds in the freshman class book with my roommates for hours trying to identify potential talent. To say the least, we eventually learned to significantly lower our standards. By mid-semester of freshman year, we recognized the need to focus on pursuing hunting grounds off campus.

Looking at that photo, I got to give Brevin full credit for keeping his options open and taking in the fine sights to see on his Bama recruiting trip.

[> [> Subject: Re: Advantage Bama

Author:
RTR
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:38:11 02/01/18 Thu

Again, I have and had kids at Princeton, Alabama, and Columbia. The co-ed difference is greater than the academic difference

Author:
old blue
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:58:02 02/01/18 Thu

gentlemen; good fodder for humorous review the one and only and obvious choice is tigertown.

Author:
An Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:54:35 02/01/18 Thu

I gotta go with Holtsie and Old Blue on this one.

I was never able to throw a football 65 yards down the field and have never received a phone call from Nick Saban (or had him dance in my living room). So I won't pretend to have the perspective to criticize whatever decision Brevin White makes.

But to me, the most relevant piece of information in his situation is that he has already decided that his long-term future is on Wall Street.

There is no question that Nick Saban can make a call or two and get him a good entry-level job, from which he can advance based on his skills and work ethic. But being a two- or three-year starter for the New Jersey school doesn't just get him an entry-level position, it gets him into the network for the rest of his career. It doesn't guarantee success on Wall Street, but it greases the wheels like a light pole on Broad Street as the Eagles prepare for the Super Bowl.

That should really compel his decision, as much as we all remember our own hormone-driven decisions subsequently revealed to be clouded.

Author:
Diogenes
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:07:30 02/01/18 Thu

My current "hormone-driven" decisions do not seem to generate the same level of interest from the opposite sex as in "the olden times". Sad!

Author:
Calvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:31:47 02/02/18 Fri

"There is no question that Nick Saban can make a call or two and get him a good entry-level job, from which he can advance based on his skills and work ethic."

Indeed:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2756436-can-football-star-eryk-anders-translate-gridiron-glory-to-the-ufc-octagon?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

BTW, I think people should stop referring to him as a Princton commit, and instead call him a hopeful or a target.

Author:
Tiger81
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:53:44 02/02/18 Fri

For the past six months that is the way he has referred to himself:

https://twitter.com/brevinwhite

Now we have to see if he is going to change his mind ...

Author:
Unknown
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:36:20 02/02/18 Fri

White is sticking with Princeton

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Brevin White

Author:
Bobo Room
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:43:28 02/02/18 Fri

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/alabama-loses-recruiting-battle-to-princeton-as-four-star-qb-sticks-with-tigers/

[> [> [> [> Subject: smart move kid

Author:
holtsledge
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:04:22 02/02/18 Fri

now as they say in show biz
"break a leg"

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: smart move kid

Author:
M3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:11:13 02/03/18 Sat

Next question will his decision bring in one or two more 3* to Princeton

[> Subject: Punchline

Author:
joiseyfan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:39:53 02/06/18 Tue

Alabama now will not be bringing in a scholarship QB this year, just a preferred walk-on who’s a Bama legacy.

[> [> Subject: Re: Punchline/ Decision Insight

Author:
M3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:52:44 02/06/18 Tue

https://www.si.com/college-football/2018/02/06/brevin-white-recruitment-signing-day-princeton-alabama

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Punchline/ Decision Insight

Author:
vulture
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:37:25 02/06/18 Tue

impressive young man

[> [> Subject: Re: Punchline

Author:
Tiger81
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:13:20 02/06/18 Tue

Here's a kid with 3 Ivy offers that decided to take a preferred walk-on spot at UGA ...

https://georgia.247sports.com/Bolt/Georgia-Bulldogs-Recruiting-UGA-lands-Blake-Watson-as-preferred-walk-on-offensive-tackle-114724720

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Punchline

Author:
Bengal
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:26:10 02/06/18 Tue

Preferred one bulldog over another

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.