VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Advantage Bama

Author:
IvySportsJunkie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:54:04 02/01/18 Thu
In reply to: M3 's message, "Brevin White" on 12:28:48 01/30/18 Tue

Calvin, you may have identified the key variable in this recruitment process. In college, I remember diligently studying the pictures of the coeds in the freshman class book with my roommates for hours trying to identify potential talent. To say the least, we eventually learned to significantly lower our standards. By mid-semester of freshman year, we recognized the need to focus on pursuing hunting grounds off campus.

Looking at that photo, I got to give Brevin full credit for keeping his options open and taking in the fine sights to see on his Bama recruiting trip.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Advantage Bama

Author:
RTR
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:38:11 02/01/18 Thu

Again, I have and had kids at Princeton, Alabama, and Columbia. The co-ed difference is greater than the academic difference

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.