VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Two-tout TE/SDE commits to the Green

Author:
Go Green
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:09:56 02/01/18 Thu
In reply to: YAGreen 's message, "Two-tout TE/SDE commits to the Green" on 19:15:59 01/31/18 Wed

Other than the lack of a QB, this is shaping up to be an exciting class for Dartmouth. Might even be a Green record for guys who had FBS offers.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Two-tout TE/SDE commits to the Green

Author:
Ivy Patriot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:33:27 02/01/18 Thu

Before you go too crazy over those Academy offers, Army offered at least 416 kids, Air Force 315 and Navy 303 per Rank By Offers, http://www.rankbyoffers.com/2018fbteams/

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: I get you

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:52:43 02/01/18 Thu

That being said, I think only one or two Dartmouth commits "only" had a military academy offer from the FBS.

Many others had FBS offers in addition to the ones they got from Army and AF (I'm blanking on any guys we got who had Navy offers).

[> [> [> [> Subject: And yes...

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:16:37 02/01/18 Thu

I am well aware that not all FBS offers are equal. There's a world of difference between getting an offer from Buffalo and getting one from Alabama.

Still, hard not to get excited if you're a Dartmouth fan. Lot of things have to happen between signing day and winning games, but it seems that we're bringing in talent.

[> [> [> Subject: Fascinating site

Author:
Calvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:29:05 02/01/18 Thu

Thanks for posting, I had never heard of it.

Alabama has 268 offerees? I daresay not the yield ratio most of us would have expected.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.