VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Princeton Commit

Author:
Tiger81
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 06:10:41 02/02/18 Fri
In reply to: M3 's message, "Princeton Commit" on 17:49:51 12/05/17 Tue

Carson Bobo TE 6’4” 215 lbs. Oak Mountain (AL)

2* rated, offers from Richmond, Troy, Stetson, Jacksonville State, VMI, Arkansas State, Davidson ... and passed on a preferred walk-on spot at Auburn. Sound familiar?

From 247 ...

The 6-foot-5, 220-pound tight end talent out of Birmingham (Ala.) Oak Mountain said Tiger assistant Rodney Garner stopped by the school and extended an preferred walk-on offer his way.

"It makes the decision harder," he said. "I love Richmond and Princeton both, then Auburn gets thrown into the mix."

The class of 2018 prospect says he grew up an Alabama fan, something tied to the game of football, but otherwise he has long considered attending Auburn for academic purposes. Engineering is likely his major of choice and is a big part of the decision-making process.

"If I didn't play football in college, I was planning to go to Auburn." he said. "My strengths are math and science. Auburn also has a great engineering program, that's another reason why these schools are so appealing."

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Princeton Commit

Author:
jerrylh (I am confused)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:51:28 02/02/18 Fri

I am confused. Was Brevin White offered a full football scholarship or a chance to walk on???

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Old Lion (Morning Joe)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:40:39 02/02/18 Fri

Going to Alabama hasn’t hurt Joe Scarborough. He says that when people tell him it has a mediocre math department all he needs to count to at Alabama is 1.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Princeton Commit

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:52:58 02/02/18 Fri

The Alabama degree didn't hurt Forrest Gump, either.

:)

Author:
joiseyfan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:52:27 02/02/18 Fri

My dear friend from Alabama contended the difference between Bama and Auburn (War Eagle!) was the difference between culture and agriculture.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.