VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Down by one with 4 second to go, D loses to Lions by 3.

Author:
Diogenes
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:13:48 02/03/18 Sat
In reply to: Diogenes 's message, "Re: Dartmouth vs cornell" on 19:01:30 02/03/18 Sat

After an awful first half, Dartmouth comes back from 15 down. At the end, Dartmouth gargles and Columbia pulls it out. Jackson had a great game for Dartmouth. Smith & Meisner locked it up for Columbia.

Dartmouth, led by sophomores and freshmen, fights and never gives up. It's exciting. It will happen. These guys are going somewhere good.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: sorry Old Lion

Author:
holtsledge
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:37:11 02/04/18 Sun

Wright has Miles to go before he can be considered D's best player especially when Otis Day and the Knights was absent for an undisclosed illness and Boudreaux bailed on his teammates the day before the season started, with both of those guys they might be 4-0. Without Baldy Boudreaux they try hard but just don't have it. Sorry folks but I still think that was a very selfish move that is the epitome of there is no I in team unless it involves me.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I think you meant 4-2

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:28:09 02/05/18 Mon

We have four league losses that could have gone the other way if just one shot had been an inch away.

We also have two 10-point losses. Certainly possible that we win them at full strength, but not as convincing as the other four.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: sorry Old Lion

Author:
New York Gamer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:00:25 02/06/18 Tue

Given the way Dartmouth is playing I think Boudreaux is the big winner here. He gets to play for a top ranked national team next year and not a perennial basement dweller while playing in the Big East one of the most competitive leagues in the country. Funny coaches can come and go but not players. Are the Ivies that special that even though they don’t give scholarships you’re indebted to them. It seems to
Me good players expect to play on competitive teams that have good coaches and a commitment to the sport. It’s clear Dartmouth has a disfunctional program and a coach who is inexperienced and can’t get his team ready to play a full game. It seems obvious to me as an outside observer why he left given his talent.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Yep

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:45:33 02/06/18 Tue

Bourdreaux looks absolutely awesome here.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.