VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Maryland to introduce bill to ban tackle football under age 14

Author:
The Mountain Lion
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:28:04 02/05/18 Mon
In reply to: Penn Nation 's message, "Maryland to introduce bill to ban tackle football under age 14" on 14:28:53 02/05/18 Mon

The same people who are seeking to end youth football are also advocating to legalize marijuana for "recreational use." They won't let their neighbors' kids play football and earn college scholarships, but they will allow them to get high and ill on weed. Hypocrisy at its worse.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Maryland to introduce bill to ban tackle football under age 14

Author:
Bengal
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:51:19 02/05/18 Mon

This is one state representative's bill. It will likely draw at least some support from her end of the political spectrum. I could be wrong, but I think she will elicit opposition from a number of her Democratic colleagues and the relatively small band of legislative Republicans in Maryland. It will be interesting to see how far it gets. Who knows, in Maryland.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Maryland to introduce bill to ban tackle football under age 14

Author:
Calvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:12:24 02/05/18 Mon

I thought Maryland Republicans were less numerous than unicorns. At least that's what the Donald tells us. But yes, I don't see the bill getting passed, just PR.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Maryland to introduce bill to ban tackle football under age 14

Author:
Bengal
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:31:50 02/05/18 Mon

How numerous are unicorns?

[> [> [> Subject: Maryland's Governor is a Republican

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:03:45 02/05/18 Mon

However, I think its a safe bet that he would never win the GOP presidential nomination in a million years.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.