VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Dartmouth would be 6-0 Ivy if Boudreaux had not bailed out

Author:
Green Enthusiast
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:43:26 02/06/18 Tue
In reply to: Diogenes 's message, "Dartmouth would be 6-0 Ivy if Boudreaux had not bailed out" on 18:34:38 02/05/18 Mon

I agree Dartmouth is capable but you need to ask why we aren’t winning. I guess we can claim a moral victory by coming back and making it close. Hmm that only works in horseshoes. We start poorly most games and then chargeback. We make critical errors down the stretch and mostly those are our seniors so you can’t even say it’s our freshman. They may be playing hard but they are not playing smart and we don’t look prepared when we start the game. Who is that on? The coaches? The players? The senior leaders? Well coached teams find a way to win some of the close games and don’t give up 5 point leads with a minute to go. Barry is wearing down in conference play. It’s obvious that he can’t run point the entire game and still be a productive scorer as defenders key on him. We relay on the three which was ok to begin the season but ihas let us down. We have food inside players with Wmwry, Knight and Jackson why not mix it up and pins the ball inside on smaller teams. I would do that to Princeton that struggles Witt interior defense
The Ivies aren’t dominating this year which makes our start even worse than last year. We have odd substitution patterns and don’t have our best guys on the court always when it counts. Wright plays a lot of minutes and is unreliable but McLaughlin keeps him on the floor. Our defense is our biggest issue and a reason we can’t make stops to close out games. I

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.