VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: He got his wish

Author:
Go Green
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:48:26 08/11/18 Sat
In reply to: An Observer 's message, "Ohio State Has Not Yet Contacted Zach Smith" on 09:47:33 08/10/18 Fri

News reports indicate that OSU will be interviewing him next week.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: He got his wish

Author:
An Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:57:21 08/11/18 Sat

Fascinating, right? The investigators will interview Zach Smith days before their self-imposed two-week deadline. What does that mean?

It feels like the investigators recognized that they would face some criticism once Zach Smith went public with the news that he had not been interviewed. So they decide to check off that box to forestall criticism. I wonder if they will feel compelled to talk to Courtney Smith as well; if not, this will continue to head down the road of sloppiness.

Who knows what Ohio State will do? Why do I get the feeling that, whatever decision they make regarding Meyer, it will be accompanied by only a brief justification.

Of course, if they terminate Meyer, no detailed justification will be needed; the reason will be self-explanatory to Meyer's critics and no explanation will placate his supporters.

But I still think it's more likely than not that they will reinstate Meyer. And if that decision is announced with just a brief explanation, then we will know for sure that the muffin had been put into the oven fully baked.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: As the world turns

Author:
Calvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:15:02 08/17/18 Fri

"What we're doing now is an investigation to try to find out exactly what happened, why, what the context was, etc.," Drake said. "I'm going to wait until I know those things before I make conclusions. I've been doing my best possible job to keep an open mind. As I said, stay tuned."

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24398969/ohio-state-buckeyes-president-says-investigation-involving-urban-meyer-finished-finished

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.