VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Actually, Holy Cross received the “Yale Treatment”, a weak-willed opponent with...

Author:
Ghost of Bob Blackman
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:37:48 09/18/18 Tue
In reply to: voy vey 's message, "Re: Pin the tail on the Yalie" on 19:31:09 09/18/18 Tue

...an inability to hold onto 21-point leads (demonstrated twice by Yale in just the past 8 games). You’ll never see that from Dartmouth. With a name like (v)oy vey, I already have my candidate for the whingeing Yalie most likely to first throw Reno under the bus.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: It has been a while...

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:33:38 09/19/18 Wed

Since Dartmouth blew a big lead.

We were up 13-0 against Harvard in the fourth in 2015. And 14-0 against Holy Cross late in the second quarter in 2013. Both ended up in heartbreaking losses. But I can't recall us surrendering a lead bigger than that in recent memory.

Can anyone remind me of games I'm overlooking?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: Does it matter, a loss is a , a win is a win.?

Author:
Ivy wanna be
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:22:51 09/19/18 Wed

No matter anyone’s opinion, The Coaches and the players ,are the ones who need to rectify the matter. Sometimes adversity is the best thing to happen to wake up and bring everyone together.
New week , new opponent Cornell up in Ithaca another hard place to play. Hopefully with a better result.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.