VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Pin the tail on the Yalie

Author:
Required
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:22:32 09/19/18 Wed
In reply to: remember it well 's message, "Re: Pin the tail on the Yalie" on 14:15:56 09/19/18 Wed

You are correct. Last year's team was saved by the senior class and how much they wanted to win. I believe this number is correct; last week Reno started one senior on offense or defense. He has completely disrespected this year's senior class; both off the field and on the field. That fact, combined with the coaching issues, is of extreme concern to the players. This week's game is huge for the direction of this season. There is no question that Yale has the talent, and the depth. The issue this season is the team environment that Reno and his staff have created.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: to be a contrarian,

Author:
voy vey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:11:46 09/19/18 Wed

Crowle, Roman, Locke (I think), were the senior starters last week. Correct me if I'm wrong but OL Jack Lee was presumably hurt - didn't play at all. Who was disrespected by not starting that should have? Perhaps TE Lager would qualify. Was Reno supposed to start, (picking a Sr. RB at random) Kyle Ellerson at RB, in lieu of Dudek or Lamar? IMO, the seniors who were near the sharp end of the depth chart - and not hurt - either started or got playing time.

Mind you, I am not disparaging or doubting your insights. Just making some counterpoints to further the discussion.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.