VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Pin the tail on the Yalie

Author:
Hawk196
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:32:50 09/19/18 Wed
In reply to: Ghost of Bob Blackman 's message, "Pin the tail on the Yalie" on 17:29:57 09/18/18 Tue

major TROLL alert....

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Pin the tail on the Yalie

Author:
Required
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:37:46 09/19/18 Wed

So we are going to go through this again? The last time I posted to this forum, I was more than one week in front of the news that Mullen was no longer on the Yale football roster. How did that turn out?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Pin the tail on the Yalie

Author:
Hawk196
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:13:25 09/19/18 Wed

I knew about it a long time ago, but for the kid's confidentiality I didn't mention it....lose lips sink ships

BTW - multiple screen names is a no no

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Pin the tail on the Yalie

Author:
Required
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:25:59 09/19/18 Wed

For the record, and your exposure, I have never used multiple screen names. And I have never trolled this forum. I have never intended to provoke anyone on this board. I have stated the truth in the past and have done so in my posts today.

This forum deserves what it gets; speculation and uninformed opinions. You, and others, attack the handful of people who post in this forum who actually know what they are talking about and only intend to share that information with others who ask questions.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Pin the tail on the Yalie

Author:
Hawk196
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:46:13 09/19/18 Wed

"pin the tail on the Yalie" is very cute, but is troll-like

I attacked you...I didn't, but man are you thin-skinned

[> [> [> Subject: Required Pin the tail on the Yalie

Author:
Ivy wanna be
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:13:27 09/19/18 Wed

True or false you’re a cancer. Don’t need to know the particulars of why you’re off spring isn’t participating on the team. I loath people like you.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Required Pin the tail on the Yalie

Author:
Required
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:22:17 09/19/18 Wed

Loath me if you need to. Hate me as well. At least I tell the truth for the people on this forum. And I never personally attack other posters like you have done to me on multiple occasions.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Required Pin the tail on the Yalie

Author:
Bulldog Fan (orig)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:45:31 09/19/18 Wed

Required, I would ask that you name the injured players and the extent of their injuries. Also, in response to another poster’s comment, which seniors are being disrespected, which I assume from your comments means either not starting or not getting the playing time they deserve?

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Required Pin the tail on the Yalie

Author:
Required
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:51:16 09/19/18 Wed

Dear Bulldog Fan (orig), no disrespect intended to you, but why should I bother at this point? For more personal attacks and name-calling?

I have probably "said to much" in this forum already. For the sake of those who have attacked me the most, I think it is best for me to forget about further posts regardless of how many questions I can answer and truth I can provide.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: NOO!!!!!

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:08:52 09/19/18 Wed

Please stay and post some more!

I'm so sorry I ever doubted you a few weeks ago!!!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Required Pin the tail on the Yalie

Author:
Bulldog Fan (orig)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:15:34 09/19/18 Wed

Required, part of the problem is that you convey the notion that the team is dysfunctional - be it the result of injuries, coaching, disrespecting seniors, etc. - by innuendo. Your arguments would be more persuasive if they included more specifics.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Required Pin the tail on the Yalie

Author:
Required
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:44:37 09/19/18 Wed

I never intended to communicate by innuendo. I only intended to answer questions asked previously in this thread, along with providing additional truthful information.

I am not going to provide a great deal of specifics; especially names of players on the current roster. Again, why? Let my haters and name-callers go after someone else.

I will state that the injuries will show up on Saturday at Cornell...lost for the season, as well as unable to practice so far this week. Not much of a chance those players are 100% on Saturday at Cornell.

The disrespecting seniors should be obvious to anyone who has followed Ivy League football for any length of time. What other team in recent memory, especially the defending champion, starts one senior the following year?

I will ask the same question in a different way.

Last Saturday at Holy Cross, where were the sophomores and juniors who played significant minutes last year? The answer is, those players have been replaced by the young players that Reno has recently recruited.

When the Mullen news broke to the team in the early Spring, Reno appointed eight off-season captains, with the intention or the team voting on one of the eight to replace Mullen as captain in a vote this fall.

Four of the eight Reno named were juniors. He deliberately excluded several seniors; many of whom had played in varsity games since their freshman year.

How is that for team chemistry? It gets worse.

Reno kicked two seniors out of the locker room last Saturday after the Holy Cross game after they voiced their displeasure with the performance of the coaches; both on offensive play calling and defensive scheme in the 4th quarter.

Does anyone really believe that Ivy League football seniors are not smart enough to realize that the Holy Cross coaching performance last weekend was anything different to the coaching performance at Dartmouth last season?

Last year...especially on defense...the Yale football seniors saved the coaches. This year, that is not an option. Reno is already making public statement about "how young our team is."

How would you like to hear that if you were a senior?

Are those examples specific enough for you?

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.