VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Columbia v. Georgetown

Author:
cadyellow
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:18:24 09/24/18 Mon
In reply to: Washington Lion 's message, "Re: Columbia v. Georgetown" on 19:00:40 09/23/18 Sun

In terms of comparing QB's Bean and David I seem to get the sense from the posts that Dillon Davis has the stronger arm, but looking at Bean's throws in the CCSU it seems like he has just as strong an arm...or am I missing something?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Columbia v. Georgetown

Author:
Old Lion (QBs)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:40:15 09/24/18 Mon

I was at the CCSC game and thought that Bean threw the ball pretty well. I do not think that arm strength is the issue. Both are good players and the first year is a good wildcat goal line option, Speaking of CCSC I saw that they beat Fordham rather comfortably, so we should not underestimate that opening road win. And if we hadn’t lost focus with 8 minutes to go against Georgetown I do not think we would be moaning and groaning quite so much about what turned out to be an ugly win. We have a very stout run defense but need to tighten up our pass coverage for Friday. PS, our DEs have been racking up the sacks, especially DiLorenzi, who must have 3 or 4 already; he looks lighter and quicker to me this year.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Columbia v. Georgetown

Author:
cadyellow
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:16:01 09/24/18 Mon

Glad you saw Bean up close. Sounds like he is pretty equal to Davis, which means it is good to have two good QB's on team. I agree that there is nothing to gripe about at this point---yet. I never understood the term "ugly win". A win is a win, and they come in all shapes and sizes and infinite variations. It doesn't really matter how you get there--as long as you avoid injuries!

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Columbia v. Georgetown

Author:
cadyellow
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:08:46 09/24/18 Mon

However you look at it, Columbia has won 11 out of its last 13 games ,going back to last season. Heck of a lot better than the many years before.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.