VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Harvard/URI

Author:
Grin and Bear it
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:59:41 09/28/18 Fri

Still not sure what to think of Harvard. On the one hand they played a good URI team close. But this was probably misleading because the first team URI QB left the game before the half. His replacement was totally ineffective. Thus, H got a tremendous break. Had the URI QB stayed in, I suspect the game would not have been close. Yet credit is due H. They fought hard to the end. Their QB is highly talented, but makes critical mistakes. His two interceptions at the end of the game sealed the crimson's fate. So, at this point H looks okay, but certainly not a dreadnought.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Harvard/URI

Author:
Bcolsonb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:41:05 09/30/18 Sun

I agree with GABI, having watched all Harv games.
Their defense and running should keep them in all Ivy games except against the iron [Dartmouth and Princeton].

URI has a lot of speed on defense, making it tough to run against them. Their top QB is very good, a great passer. Across the board they just have better athletes.

Harv at Corn should be a close one. The Harv QB is a good athlete but tries to force the ball- two bad 4th quarter picks vs URI. Out of desperation I suppose, but he has to fight that and throw it away if nothing is there.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.