VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: And maybe size

Author:
sparman
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:40:04 09/29/18 Sat
In reply to: Tiger81 's message, "Re: conditioning/depth" on 05:56:56 09/29/18 Sat

Perhaps this is simply echoing comments from the TV announcers, which may not be accurate, but it seemed kike Tigers are a bit bigger and/or faster overall (or were, last night) than their opponents at the skill positions.

Lovett is a remarkable player and fun to watch but I too would like to see someone else share the load a bit more, especially in games that are not so close.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: And maybe size

Author:
joiseyfan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:39:33 09/29/18 Sat

I share your sentiments, but over the last two years we’ve seen many looks and patterns that have been completely missing in the first three games, I suspect because (as the announcers also noted) nobody has stopped the simpler stuff. The gorgeous reverse to Eaddy last night is an obvious example. Bang, TD. They certainly have every motivation to do the same next week against Lehigh and save the truly nasty stuff for the big Ivies later. And then there’s Brown 10/13....

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.