VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Yale / Maine - afterthoughts

Author:
Son of Eli
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:33:16 09/30/18 Sun
In reply to: voy vey 's message, "Re: Yale / Maine - afterthoughts" on 21:59:28 09/29/18 Sat

Thomas returned to the game. He is fine. Think he just had the wind knocked out of him.

I think your assessment, while mostly true, is from a glass half empty viewpoint. This was a win over the 16th ranked team in the country. When is the last time a Yale beat a ranked team at home? My guess is 2004 against Colgate.

Vicky Chun was on the sideline cheering on the team with great enthusiasm. I’m impressed with her so far.

You claim that Yale beat Maine beacause their QB is out is contradicted by you listing all the key injuries Yale has. Injuries are part of the game and effect every team to one degree or another. You could easily make the case Yale has been more hampered by injuries then Maine.

I am optimistic about Yale. They are a young team with lots of talent that is continuing to grow every week.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.