VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Brown's McGovern

Author:
Grin and Bear it
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:04:14 09/30/18 Sun

Saturday's game was Brown's best show in years. Yes, I know that Georgetown is struggling, but Brown played like a winner. And that is a big change from recent years. I am not sure they would have won this game last year. One of the big differences is the play of Michael McGovern, sophomore QB. McGovern was the difference maker. His greatest strength is his composure. He also has a strong arm. He makes mistakes, like throwing into tight coverage, but in the end, it was his head's up play that allowed Brown to walk home with a victory. As I have been saying for some time, Brown has talent. What they have lacked is creativity (i.e. stale coaching) and a leader. How he will do against sterner opposition remains to be seen, but to this point McGovern has shown good intangibles, confidence, poise, flexibility, and the ability to think on the run. He appears to be a leader in the making.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.