VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Question for the Board

Author:
Greenguy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:24:50 10/01/18 Mon

Does anyone know whether ESPN+ offers replays of their games On Demand? I only got a chance to watch the 4th quarter of the Penn/Dartmouth game and I would like to watch a replay of the entire game. Can't figure out where I would locate a replay on the ESPN+ site. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Question for the Board

Author:
Tad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:33:40 10/01/18 Mon

http://www.espn.com/watch/espnplus/?om-navmethod=topnav

2nd line has "Schedule & Replays"

Next page shows Live/Upcoming/Replay

Next page allows you to select date of game

Next page: Scroll down to NCAA Footbal and select your game.

Good Luck!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: I tried it kept giving me the game screen saver, nothing else.

Author:
Ivy wanna be
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:26:17 10/01/18 Mon

Told them to give it to the cable provider. Other wise they can keep it.

[> [> Subject: Re: Question for the Board

Author:
Hawk196
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:16:17 10/01/18 Mon

I see that the Dartmouth vs Yale game is re-aired for Sat. at noon. I'd love to bring games up "on Demand" or record them....Is that possible with ESPN+ ?

[> Subject: Re: Question for the Board

Author:
Ivy Patriot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:57:14 10/01/18 Mon

ESPN+ is a good service but it's hard to believe how awkward navigation is. I think rolled it out before thinking it out.

[> [> Subject: awkward navigation

Author:
voy vey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:31:16 10/01/18 Mon

I watch it on an Amazon Firestick, and agree that the navigation is clunky, especially within a stream. FF or Rew happen without any visual on-screen indication of how far you've gone ahead/behind, just a mm:ss counter. Want to rewind to re-watch a play, because they don't have any replays in the broadcast? Good luck getting the rewind to stop where you want it, and then get back to where you were originally.

For the Yale/Cornell game, I paused the stream early Q3 due to a family obligation. Came back to it after the game was over, hit play and got an error message "stream cannot be found" or some-such. Had to start over at the beginning of the broadcast and try to FF, to roughly where I had left off. Took a while to FF that far.

Hopefully, they'll improved the navigation capabilities as they go along. And, again, I was never an ILN subscriber, so can't compare how good or bad this is compared to the old service.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.