VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Duly noted GOBB

Author:
Calvin
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:26:26 10/03/18 Wed
In reply to: Ivy wanna be 's message, "Duly noted GOBB" on 12:03:35 10/03/18 Wed

Assuming this is really Jack Hatfield, his line should keep going up after the keg is opened.

Funny we haven't heard GG complain about a single screen name for GOBB.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Ghosts don’t drink beer....

Author:
Ghost of Bob Blackman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:54:05 10/03/18 Wed

...because well, you know, we don’t have bladders in which to “hold it in”. The upside is I NEVER have to visit the decrepit facilities at the Yale Bowl.

The forum administrator has informed me that this “Jack” you speak of has permanently departed, never to return to this precinct. A shame because he was a sweet soul and occasionally enjoyed beer, but not nearly as much as this Yalie:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gDumWOjmQfI

Cal, care to offer your line on this Friday’s game or are you more comfortable not being in the arena, remaining with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor betting lines?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Ghosts don’t drink beer....

Author:
Calvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:03:10 10/03/18 Wed

Jack, your attempted deflection is worthy of political office. Although "worthy" may not be the right word in such a context.

Regarding predictions, I am reminded that those who attempt to predict football outcomes have never dribbled a ball in their lives. But I promise to beak precedent and gloat afterwards, should that opportunity present itself.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.