VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Time for Yale to get another QB some playing time

Author:
Sprint66
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:53:26 10/05/18 Fri
In reply to: bulldog10jw 's message, "Time for Yale to get another QB some playing time" on 20:30:27 10/05/18 Fri

Wow Dartmouth is impressive on both sides of the ball. Good to see a non-HYP program playing with such dominance. The big game coming up down the road is the Dartmouth vs. Princeton game. That will be well worth the price of admission.

Now I know what you Yale posters mean by the poor field conditions in the Bowl. Shame on your AD for not having the field in safe condition for both teams. The refs should tell the AD either fix your field or no more games this year at the Bowl. Again very unsafe conditions for both the Yale and Dartmouth players. Even the refs have been slipping.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Playground

Author:
joiseyfan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:38:17 10/05/18 Fri

My son, who’s never seen so much as a photo of the Bowl, looked at me after maybe three minutes watching and asked what the problem with the field was. I said, “now, or in 1967?”

C’mon, man......

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.