VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: key to the game

Author:
holtsledge
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:32:36 10/05/18 Fri
In reply to: bulldog10jw 's message, "Dartmouth-Yale" on 16:47:58 10/05/18 Fri

just like last week defer on the coin toss receive second half kickoff go in and score

Sorry Ivy Wanna Be the traffic was atrocious was running late so went directly to lot A where D had a tailgate. The Ghost was there as well he did get the bomb

He was right predicted D by 20. First half we dominated but Yale had dumb penalties and receiver stepping out of bounds on td was the killer. Yale D stepped up in second half and basically pretty much shut down Gerbino who ran wild in first half. Yale QB Rawlings took a beating in second half 3 or 4 big hits, will be one sore cowboy tmrow. he is good though elusive. Yale overrated this yr but real tough next yr bc OL all underclassman as is Dudek and Rawlings whereas D's OL is all Sr's

All in all solid dominating victory by Dartmouth but until we beat Harvard doesn't mean squat. All Ivy Football fans should root for Pton/Dmouth undefeated showdown at Tiger stadium in early November bc that might get a few eyeballs from the rest of the world

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Actually i stand corrected

Author:
holtsledge
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:48:47 10/05/18 Fri

because of the embarrassing dominating win by the road team in the bowl tonight the Yale faithful should demand more so the new rallying cry should be "Fire Tony Romo" (god how I love saying that)
I do stand by my earlier analyses that this yr Yale is overrated next yr should be the fav

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.