VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: thoughts on the Yale Dartmouth game

Author:
holtsledge
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:07:39 10/06/18 Sat
In reply to: remember it well 's message, "thoughts on the Yale Dartmouth game" on 09:48:41 10/06/18 Sat

I agree with your thoughts on Rawlings. The kid is very talented but he took a beating in second half. A couple of times he basically wobbled and staggered to his feet. It was obvious (to me anyway and I was on the other side of the field) he was hurting. I will give him credit he has a big heart.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: thoughts on the Yale Dartmouth game

Author:
old blue
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:09:33 10/06/18 Sat

gentlemen; another gutsy performance by mr.rawlings who should not have been in the game in the last series at least. the bottom line is the indians pushed our blue all over the field and were the better team. the fourth quarter defensive adjustments should have been made after the indians first drive. our blue squad should invest in purchasing some of the robotic tackling dummies as our inept tackling resembles flag football.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: thoughts on the Yale Dartmouth game

Author:
voy vey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:09:14 10/06/18 Sat

Good point on the tackling dummies, old blue!
I'm sure Bud Tee would take great delight in selling one of the units to his best bud Tony for the princely sum of:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l91ISfcuzDw

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.