VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: PU breaking Ivy records

Author:
Grin and Bear it
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:44:58 10/11/18 Thu
In reply to: Acob 's message, "PU breaking Ivy records" on 20:59:42 10/10/18 Wed

ACOB, you hit the nail on the head, Estes' job is to simply make the team "want" to win. If you take a minute and read the article in the BDH about the URI game, you will read that one of the players said Brown was overconfident facing URI. How could they be overconfident??? This is at the heart of the problem I have been writing about it for several years now. There is something intrinsically wrong with the team and it goes back to the coach. Believe me the talent is not lacking. But what is lacking is a sense of urgency, a sense of focus, a sense of purpose, a sense of pride, etc. I have no idea how this came about, but I believe it is going to take a whole new staff to correct.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.