VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: 2021 Ivy FB forecast

Author:
Ivy Inquisitor (Ivy,CSFL,ECAC)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:14:04 09/15/21 Wed

#1 Princeton 6-1(8-2)
#2 Harvard 5-2(7-3)
#3 Dartmouth 4-3 (7-3)
#3 Yale 4-3 (7-3)
#5 Pennsylvania 3-4 (5-5)
#6 Brown 2-5 (4-6)
#7 Columbia 1-6 (3-7)
#8 Cornell 0-7(2-8)
CSFL
Cornell 2-5
Pennsylvania 5-2
CSFL champion: Navy

ECAC
Lambert Cup: JMU
Lambert Trophy : Pennsylvania St.
ECAC team of the year
1-A: Army
1-AA: New Hampshire

I expect Princeton to come back with a vengeance after their chief rival Yale spoiled their Sesquicentennial season. Princeton went into the Yale game as the Clemson Tigers and left as Cincinnati Bengals.

Harvard hasn't been the same since their 2016 loss to Yale, it costed them a Ivy tri- title. I expect this to be their best year since 2016. Watch out for their two RB's.

Dartmouth has been the most consistent team for a decade. They will slip a little but the are still one of the better Ivy teams.

The past few years Yale has shifted back and forth from stellar to mundane.

I wish I could write teams 5-8 in pencil not ink.
Pennsylvania is hard to predict.I can see them winning 3 - 6 games. Who will be the Quakers QB? It the league's best kept secret.

Th Perry is good enough to carry the offense but having him carry the entire team is too much. Perry is good enough for a extra two wins. I expect this Ivy's most exciting player to win Ivy Offense POY and possibly ECAC's POY. Don't be surprised if Perry becomes a NFL back up.

After going 14-6 in 2017\18 then falling to 3-7. I felt 2019 Columbia team was the leagues biggest disappointment. It's foolish to count the Lions out when they have a living legend and 9 time league champion directing the program.

Two years ago I felt Cornell over achieved when they finished a respectable 4-6 . The Big Red 's 2019 win over the Big Green was the Ivy's and probably the D 1-AA 's largest upset. I'm pulling for them to get their first winning season since 2005.I hear Cornell athletics has a larger issues than its football program. Can we give David Archer a break?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: 2021 Ivy FB forecast

Author:
Asiasunset
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:33:06 09/15/21 Wed

John Quinnelly Will be starting at QB on Saturday

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: 2021 Ivy FB forecast

Author:
Ivy Inquisitor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:12:48 09/15/21 Wed

Asiasunset: Thank you for the update. Go Quakers

[> Subject: Re: 2021 Ivy FB forecast revisited

Author:
Ivy Inquisitor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:41:40 11/13/21 Sat

Navy defeated Army 9-7 in the CSFL championship, Penn finished 5-2 and Cornell went 2-5. At least I got the CSFL predictions correct.

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.