VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Week 9 picks

Author:
Moonbear
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:03:54 11/09/21 Tue
In reply to: Ivy wanna be 's message, "Week 9 picks" on 06:37:35 11/09/21 Tue

Harvard 28, Penn 10 - Harvard's stout defense too much for Penn's offense, and the Quakers' D can't contain Harvard's run game.

Brown 49, Columbia 45 - Agree with M3 that Brown will shock the Lions and will be able to score on their typically stingy defense; Columbia is not accustomed to playing in shootouts and Brown simply makes an extra play or two to pull off the upset.

Yale 24, Princeton 14 - I thought Princeton was the class of the league when I saw them at Brown Stadium; however, Yale was even more impressive in the same venue. Their defense looked more disruptive (I believe they forced 4 turnovers), and that could be the difference in this one.

Dartmouth 38, Cornell 14 - A bit of a mismatch in this year's Battle of the Big Colors (trademark forthcoming). Dartmouth's defense should shut Cornell down; the only question is if their offense can score at will. I think they can.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Week 9 picks

Author:
Calvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:14:36 11/09/21 Tue

Battle of the Big Colors - I love it.

Now if only there could be an appropriate corresponding trophy. The Crayola Box?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.