VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Cornell never had a RB rush for 100 yards in 2021.

Author:
Sprint66
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:35:39 11/21/21 Sun
In reply to: NYCblue 's message, "Cornell 7 Columbia 0" on 13:28:53 11/20/21 Sat

As many of you know, I am a big fan of the running game. I think this season was the first where a Cornell running back never rushed for 100 yards all season. Wildcat QB Jameson Wang however did rush one game for 101 yards in our loss to Brown. I think the number one problem with Cornell football zero offensive identity. It's almost like on game day our coaching staff throws spaghetti on the wall to see what sticks and that's about it.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: How long will it go on at Cornell

Author:
Red Ivy (Had Enough)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:10:56 11/22/21 Mon

3QB’s in many games this season. No running back to get over 100 yards in a season. How can Archer and his offensive genius Villipiano go on with this garbage at Cornell. Please resign and do everyone a favor.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: How long will it go on at Cornell

Author:
Sprint66
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:56:45 11/22/21 Mon

Red Ivy............I have no idea what will happen this off season, but obviously changes need to be made, as we're losing many of our best players to graduation. At the very least Cornell needs an experienced offensive coordinator going into next season as Villapiano has been a disaster.

[> [> [> Subject: Start here...by emailing all 3, I just did

Author:
Cornell '97
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:14:28 11/22/21 Mon

andy.noel@cornell.edu
ryan.lombardi@cornell.edu
president@cornell.edu

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Start here...by emailing all 3, I just did

Author:
Lurker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:16:31 11/22/21 Mon

Dear martha. Thank you for your enthusiastic attendance at final game. Great fun seeing you conduct the band

[> [> Subject: Re: Cornell never had a RB rush for 100 yards in 2021.

Author:
Big Red
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:21:48 11/22/21 Mon

Archer was a bad hire and has been a disaster. Andy won’t fire him, and if he does, we’ll just get another bad Andy hire. Andy’s contract goes until the end of this school year, which means the football alumni get the middle finger for another year. I’ve been a proud CU football alum for a long time, my teams had lots of success, and I believe we can win again there. But I’m done with this.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Thank God Andy Noel is gone at End of Year

Author:
Red Ivy (😃 Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:19:19 11/22/21 Mon

Best News I’ve heard in a long time. If Andy Noel is done at end
of year, David Archer will only have one more left. They are joined at the hip. Next AD at Cornell can’t possibly put up with the level of losing Archer has maintained. Also loyal Cornell Football alums will be back and not be given the middle finger.

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.