[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: P.S.

An Observer
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:39:03 12/15/21 Wed
In reply to: Bengal 's message, "P.S." on 12:20:17 12/15/21 Wed

If any college sends 90% of its students home, the resulting environment is, as a fringe benefit, much safer for the remaining 10%.

Members of any given sports team are already in the same de facto bubble. It's really the games or matches against other schools which break the bubble and introduce new risk.

I hope that the Cornell athletes get to continue training and competing. You're only on campus for four years. They've already missed one season of competition. Like the air traffic controller who picked a bad week to stop sniffing glue, today's undergraduates must think that they picked a bad time to attend college.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[> [> [> Subject: Re: P.S.

[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:41:43 12/15/21 Wed

Sniffing glue? SMH

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: P.S.

[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:58:38 12/15/21 Wed

And stop calling me shirley!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: P.S.

ivy guy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:56:36 12/15/21 Wed

Lurker scores with a great movie line

AO, What happens when you stop sniffing glue?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: P.S.

An Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:04:17 12/15/21 Wed

Tough to land a stricken plane, apparently.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

  Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

  E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.