VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: More jibberish.....

Author:
Valmas (Stoic)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:37:11 12/29/21 Wed
In reply to: Ghost of 1961 's message, "Re: Ivy MBB Coaches" on 20:56:16 12/29/21 Wed

If the above 50 word entry makes any sense, it's surely only to you. However, I have now determined that Coach Jones not only knows X's and O's; he actually knows your full identity, too.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: More jibberish.....

Author:
Ghost of 1968
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:38:58 12/31/21 Fri

I merely stated the facts about Ivy Admissions people meeting, and you on the outside know absolutely nothing about it. Why is my identity such a troubling issue for you?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Only troubling that you lack the courage to put your name alongside the complete gibberish you post.

Author:
Valmas (Stayingthecourse)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:42:25 01/01/22 Sat

Nevertheless, I'm willing to accept you've accumulated some privileged information about Ivy League undergraduate admissions procedures; given the fact that you were summarily rejected by all eight member schools before Halloween in that year you decided to waste so much of your parents' retirement monies bothering to apply- you'd have clearly done yourself more good in Vietnam back then.
And of course, what you've learned about the Ivies in all these years pales in comparison to what the Jones brothers of Half Hollow Hills know and have shared about you.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Really?

Author:
Ghost of 1968
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:29:10 01/01/22 Sat

Sounds like you're a bit jealous of my Ivy League basketball and academic knowledge, but always willing to share and educate others not as fortunate to have access. Why is my identity so troubling for you? Do you know any of the others who post? Isn't that the beauty of these boards?

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: There's no beauty to your expressed hatred for and mockery of Ivy student athletes....

Author:
Valmas (Stayingthecourse)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:41:59 01/01/22 Sat

and in me, you've created an enemy for the rest of your miserable life.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: There's no beauty to your expressed hatred for and mockery of Ivy student athletes....

Author:
Ghost of 1968
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:57:38 01/01/22 Sat

I have the highest respect for Ivy student-athletes, you're wrong again. Sacrificing their social and free time for the love of their sport without scholarship aid, often in front of tiny crowds and non-supportive student bases, in football with no chance of playing for a national championship, incredible sacrifice. Not sure where you ever got the idea of the mockery, you couldn't be more wrong.

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.