VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:32:05 10/19/04 Tue
Author: Neckfansince71
Subject: Let's make this website hum!!!

Okay, I'll admit it. I only come to this website once in awhile. I usually go to the Gateway or the Journal Star for info and banter. But ladies and gentlemen, the basketball season approaches. We all have questions and we need to know who is in the know?!!!

So, anyone catch the act last night????

Anyone seen practice?????

We are gonna be the Gonzaga of the midwest in the future.
Does anyone have some info to share????

jc

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Let's make this website hum!!! -- Neckfansince71, 16:41:48 10/19/04 Tue

I know what you are thinking!!! He's got his own thread going. But I have got to fes up. I use to walk through the Hall on my home to the Theta Chi house just to see practice. I was there when Walt Burrell was alittle higher than his 7 foot frame would allow. (1973) I went on to coach basketball for 22 years at the high school level with some mixed success in the western suburbs. (14 as head coach) I can smell the season coming. Thomas is after it and I really think we need to be after it too!!! Trivia question: Who did West Aurora beat in the sectional finals in 1990? They went on to play Conant in the sweet 16 and eventually lost to King in the quarter finals!!!

jc

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Let's make this website hum!!! -- Neckfansince71, 17:53:12 10/19/04 Tue

And one more thing!!!!

"I think its time that I start playin ball. Only thing, coach stays, I play. Coach goes, I go!!! (Jimmy Chitwood)

At this point in the movie, a very basketball loving lady yells what???

jc

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.