VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:08:30 12/29/04 Wed
Author: Neckfansince71
Subject: Uncle! Uncle! Uncle!

Okay, enough already! Iowa, UCLA, Indiana, Evansville, Notre Dame, boy initially when I saw this lineup I was amazed, stunned, and impressed at the "scheduling guts" of Coach Thomas. Guess I am still amazed but after going 4-7 with the two of those wins over lesser division schools, playing Indiana even steven until the last minute, and going down to EIU at the buzzer, I just want to say, alright already!!!!!! I really think its time to begin play in the MidCon and I really hope that this preconference schedule has helped to harden the boys and not acted like a "meat tendorizing" mallet and merely softening them up mentally. Some of the injuries have not helped and obviously Thomas now has a better idea about who can and cannot be counted on. Last night the Necks started as posted earlier 2 freshman, 1 sophomore, 1 junior, and 1 senior. Okeson, Koster, and Lewis seemed to fillout the rest of the minutes.

Lucky for the Necks they travel to Valpo next Tuesday night (can anyone say Penn State W) then move to Chicago State (finally I will get to see the boys live and in person) and then host Oral Roberts (back from Hula tourney) so things can only get better.......right???? By midnight the 11th, if we find the them 6-8 I will be happy, 7-7 exuberant, 5-9 expectant, and 4-10 really disappointed but not totally surprised.

Guess after typing this I have absolutely no idea how good the Necks are just I like I did at the beginning of the season. And....oh look the MidCon is still stuck at 18 RPI after floating to 16 and the MVC is still a solid 7. I doubt that this will change much through March.

Enough said!

jc

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Uncle! Uncle! Uncle! -- wiutsuoru, 09:25:12 12/29/04 Wed

Yes, the RPI is very low. Mid-Con was 32-54 in pre-conference action. I would say WIU 5-9 is realistic. Altough I wouldn't be too surprsed to see them 4-10 by the 11th.

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.