VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:14:03 01/09/05 Sun
Author: Neckfansince71
Subject: Re: WIU vs. ORU
In reply to: wiutsuoru 's message, "WIU vs. ORU" on 17:18:31 01/09/05 Sun

I could not agree with you more. I was at the Chicago State game and I can not believe the level of talent in the WIU stable. I cannot get over all the 6'8" kids that can take the ball to the hole or spot up for a two. Oguns really had some moves, Kentle is also good, David Jackson folks is the real, I mean real thing!!!!! Too many turnovers at times, too big of a hurry, but oh can these kids play. Give me Okeson, Gray, Jackson, Kentle, and Baez any day. The best is yet to come! I repeat, the best is yet to come!!! The Necks will not loose to Chicago State at home. Almost there. And, definitely in the mix big time next year. Cepeda is still hurt, Koster is hobbled and will have surgery at the end of the year....still they are really exciting to watch, and when Gray and Jackson are at the guards together, the quickness goes up to a whole nother level. Tomorrow the Necks have their way with Oral Roberts. I agree!!!

jc B-)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Re: WIU vs. ORU -- Leatherhead, 22:31:31 01/10/05 Mon

Finally we win a close one (although Spencer-Gardner would have made a big difference for them). There have been a couple of close games already in Indiana, maybe the fourth time will be the one.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: WIU vs. ORU -- Smack, 13:26:25 01/11/05 Tue

That was a fantastic game. I think this is a team that is going to get better as the season goes along. This is a big win, now it would be great to get one on the road.

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.