VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:44:44 05/04/05 Wed
Author: wiutsuoru
Subject: Re: TJ leaving
In reply to: wiuato 's message, "Re: TJ leaving" on 13:18:36 05/04/05 Wed

Sounds good!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> Re: TJ leaving -- Neckfansince71, 17:27:59 05/04/05 Wed

I think this is a good example of the "evolution" of a program. Not everyone is a good fit, especially if the talent level continues to esculate. I would be concerned if Jackson or Kentle were leaving, but instead the players leaving are fringe players who a couple of years ago we would have been counting on. Thomas is basically basically working the talent, manipulating the talent pool and making the most out of the available scholarships....WIU is truly on the way, a power to be reckoned with for years to come!!!!

jc

PS. By the way, my daughter had the game winning single tonight versurs West Chicago, scored two runs for the 3-2 win. Remember, "lightning only strikes those who believe!" "lightning only strikes those who believe!" "lightning only strikes those who believe!" "lightning only strikes those who believe!" "lightning only strikes those who believe!"

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: TJ leaving -- RockyBDog, 11:55:50 05/09/05 Mon

Just read WIU has the 46th best recruiting class in the country (not counting Price)
http://www.hoopscooponline.com/members/toprecruitingclassestodatefortheclassof2005-2005.html

Is Coach Thomas done signing players for the year? Perhaps this chart will help

Here: Gone:
Samuel Schmidt
Gonzalez Gray
Mahorn Genslinger
Price (will sit 1 year) McFarland
Taylor
Hunter

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: TJ leaving -- Smack, 04:12:20 05/12/05 Thu

I think we can look forward to challenging the upper half of the league next year and make some noise. Is winning the touney in 2007 realistic? I think so. The talent level has really increased.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: TJ leaving -- RockyBDog, 11:57:44 05/09/05 Mon

Just read WIU has the 46th best recruiting class in the country (not counting Price)
http://www.hoopscooponline.com/members/toprecruitingclassestodatefortheclassof2005-2005.html

Is Coach Thomas done signing players for the year? Perhaps this chart will help

Here:
Samuel
Gonzalez Mahorn
Price (will sit 1 year)
Taylor
Hunter

Gone:
Genslinger
Schmidt
Gray
McFarland

Looking forward to next year!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: TJ leaving -- Mole54, 06:42:11 05/10/05 Tue

That should take care of next year's class. All of the current scholarships, I believe, are now spoken for. Thomas will have, as of now, two more scholarships after next season plus he will have Price and Taylor on board besides.

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.