VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:30:15 09/10/03 Wed
Author: wiuato
Subject: Re: Game Plan
In reply to: fourbags 's message, "Game Plan" on 15:37:36 09/09/03 Tue

Yeah, I agree that they need to play atleast 3-4 wr's plus TE. And I still cannot figure out the deal with Akers, maybe Hendricksen does not like him but reality says they need him because Gray and Hall are still unreliable. Norris is a plus but with the balls Michna throws his height is a factor. Russ seems to throw balls that are high and drift a bit, and a guy like Akers who has good hands helps. Last season Coleman and Luke both had good hands and bailed Michna out quite a bit. I hope they pass more because I do not feel the run will be effective and alot of passing with 3-4 WR's will keep the D-line honest and that may open up the run at times, but who knows what hendricksen will do, it seems futile with him to expect anything. He has an all-american QB and only throws 20 or less times a game damn, go with your B&B. If they are too conservative on O, they will get blown out early, chances must be taken against a team like this.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> A beatdown of the kittens will be way to easy... -- WIU ALUM, 16:15:41 09/10/03 Wed

We will run the ball down their throats. And pass the ball for 450yds. Easy win for us. WIU 52 LSwho 14

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: A beatdown of the kittens will be way to easy... -- fourbags, 18:31:42 09/10/03 Wed

Sign me up!!! that's as good as Iv'e heard so far! Why not.........KITTY LITTER for everyone!!! Scratch'em up NECKS....

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: A beatdown of the kittens will be way to easy... -- fourbags, 18:36:18 09/10/03 Wed

Sign me up!!! that's as good as Iv'e heard so far! Why not.........KITTY LITTER for everyone!!! Scratch'em up NECKS....

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: A beatdown of the kittens will be way to easy... -- LSUownsYOU, 19:43:24 09/10/03 Wed

You guys must have some good weed up there.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: A beatdown of the kittens will be way to easy... -- fourbags, 20:22:56 09/10/03 Wed

That's right we do!!!! Cousin Eddie comes through these parts a couple times a year, with his "RV" that stands for Revised Vision, and were sky-high on the NECKS!!!! Man ya got to love that post 450 yds and run it down their throats

GO NECKS.......

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: A beatdown of the kittens will be way to easy... -- Fritzz, 20:58:27 09/10/03 Wed

Bring body bags. You'll need them.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Put down that crack pipe, fool!* -- BillyBowlegs, 09:05:23 09/11/03 Thu

NFM

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: A beatdown of the kittens will be way to easy... -- r_bear42, 14:41:42 09/11/03 Thu

You guys are either high on something else besides Leatherneck football or you have escaped from the nut house. Tigers in a romp 52 - 6. But you are all welcome to visit the real "Death Valley" in Baton Rouge Saturday night. Yep that's right, the Tigers play football at night in a stadium that seats 92,000 screaming Tiger Fans. Should the game be selected for TV they will play during the day, but also before 92,000 screaming Tiger Fans. Come and enjoy the experience. There's nothing like it anywhere!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: A beatdown of the kittens will be way to easy... -- fourbags, 15:52:57 09/11/03 Thu

you got to love your post bear42! just call us NECK FANS anything but average and ordinary. Your wrong about 92,000 screaming Tiger Fans. There will be four sure 91,999 screaming Tiger Fans and ONE ESCAPED NUT!!!! For Div 1 thr Tigers are no 1 in my book..... To a super game for both!

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.