VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:42:12 09/25/03 Thu
Author: wiuato
Subject: Re: player reports
In reply to: fourbags 's message, "player reports" on 07:43:00 08/22/03 Fri

Well, yes Akers played Corner because Vic. Campbell, Kaleel were out because of a minor injury and Tenn-Martin sucked so they did not need them. Also I guess one of WIU's talented DB's Shamon Jammerson left the school for some odd reason and WIU was thin at that spot. Akers filled in and played very well but he was not tested all that much either but with his speed and hands, he will contribute considerably in that area.
As to why he does not play WR is a major mystery. Gray and Hall are still dropping some crucial gimme passes that my 5 year old son could make and they do not seem to pass enough to Norris yet. Akers should play but as I have stated before, I do not believe Hendricksen is not a good O-coordinator and Coach P should be calling the plays. I would like to see the gameplan from 2 years ago when the O seemed to offer some excitement with unconventional plays which helped to mix things up. Anyways, Akers is a good athlete and again should be playing somewhere on the field.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.