VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:38:02 11/19/03 Wed
Author: wiuato
Subject: Re: Playoffs
In reply to: BigSky 's message, "Re: Playoffs" on 15:52:00 11/17/03 Mon

Actually, Montana does not scare me in the least. As I recall the last time WIU was there they put an a** woopin on those mighty Griz & their 23,000+ fans. And as for frozen tundra, where do you think Macomb is at? Sure as heck not Florida. We do have winters in Illinois and they are as cold if not colder than Montana so there will be no advantage for the Montana guys over WIU's as far as the weather is concerned.

And, I am wishing for Montana so that a repeat can happen and make everyone realize that you play nobody and when you do you lose. Just ask NDSU! LOL

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> [> [> Re: Playoffs -- loyalgriz, 15:55:06 11/24/03 Mon

We play nobody? Could someone buy this guy a clue? We had the 7th toughest schedule in the nation for IAA. We try and schedule everyone from the east for a home and home and nobody will do it. We get to play you though and let's see what happens. And you haven't played us at WashGriz, so get your facts straight. You beat us at your place and this is a different year and a different team. Bring it.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> Re: Playoffs -- loyal griz, 16:03:30 11/24/03 Mon

A little history lesson: In 2001, we beat Northwestern State, Sam Houston St, Northern Iowa (heard of them, 38-0) and then Furman. If that's nobody, who is somebody?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: Playoffs -- wiuato, 07:16:50 11/25/03 Tue

Did I stutter or something? Since when are we talking about 1930, or 1969, or 2001, I believe we are talking about this year RIGHT? If the past is all you have to go by then fine for you but stay away from this board.

My badd if i said WIU won at UM.

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.